There's a Lot of Great Things to Love in Women's Shoes
It is a rare occasion to find a woman who is not obsessed with the type of shoes they love. There are many reasons behind this obsession, but the most important is that good shoes elevate a woman's confidence. To some women, they serve as a rescue remedy. Once they put them on, they feel different and can face anything that comes their way with courage.
Women also highly consider the color of shoes they buy. They love bright colors that everyone can see. Most prefer the yellow color. The brand is also a factor. It shows that one is fashionable, and women love it when people see them as women of fashion. There are many great things about women's shoes. Read through to understand.
Popular Women's Shoe Styles
These are some super popular and fashionable shoe styles for women looking to step up from the ordinary. They include:
- Vivienne Westwood's Pirate Boots - These shoes were first made in 1981 by Vivienne. Women prefer matching them with skinny jeans or a summer dress. Until 1999, this style was not quite popular among women. However, after Kate Moss rocked them in that year, their demand grew spontaneously, a trend that has lasted until today. Kate was a supermodel whom women wanted to emulate in her fashion.
- Kate Moss' Gladiator Sandals - They are best styled for summer because they are versatile and comfortable. Roman gladiators used to rock these sandals as protective clothing because of their rigidity. However, they have since been restyled and now are worn by most women. They became a sensation in 2004 when Kate Moss rocked in a pair of them.
- Cinderella's Glass Slipper - Not long ago, Christian Louboutin reinterpreted Cinderella's glass slipper. Because of that, they were used for benchmarking during the "princess-perfect shoes" event. They make women feel better since they are graceful, dainty, and feminine.
- Alexa Chung's Penny Loafers - Before this style was invented, many young women preferred to wear high heels. They considered heels more fashionable than loafers. But when Alexa Chung came up with this design, they convinced those women to put aside their heels and rock this unique style. They are comfortable, especially for tall women, and are easy to wear.
- Converse All Star - This is a great style that women find fashionable. Introduced in 1912 for the first time, the canvas has been used by almost all women worldwide. They are mostly preferred because of their comfortability when walking or sporting.
- Manolo Blahnik's Something Blue Pump - Carrie Bradshaw stocked so many Manolo-style shoes in her wardrobe. Because of her influence, many women wanted to follow her fashion, so they filled this design in their wardrobes. However, blue is the most popular color for this design.
Most Popular Retailers in the UK
There are many places that you can find the best shoes when you’re out shopping. Some of these include:
- Zadig & Voltaire - Although it is a French label, this store has a wide presence in the UK. The largest store in the UK is found on the Rue de Cambon and covers more than 9,000 square feet. It has been designed in such a way that it resembles a museum. If someone needs a one-of-a-kind shoe shopping experience, this retail store can offer an excellent one.
- LN-CC - It is located in East London. The retailer stocks almost all the major shoe brands, including Saint Laurent and Gucci. Its location is also quite strategic for attracting clients. One goes through a neon tunnel before getting to its floor, which is quite epic.
- Foot District - This store's sight is impressive. It is marred with LED video screens that display every type of shoe that the store offers. There are also 3D printers where customers can see how every feature in the store is created. It is worth shopping for shoes for any event since almost all types are available.
- Dorothy Perkins - It is among the stores that have been around for a long time. It was first established in 1909. The shoes in this store are amazingly affordable. One can get a pair of flats for as low as $5. It caters for all people regardless of their economic background. Because of this incentive, Dorothy Perkins usually records massive sales. More importantly, they sell the hottest and latest trends in the market.